Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Even MORE "Saved by the Bell"!!!

I don't think I have the energy to even think about the possibility of a SAG strike (since I've just spent the past month convincing others that there's no way that would happen) or to discuss the further changes to the Dirty Sexy Money landscape. Instead, I will squee about Raising the Bar.

Yeah, I know. It's yet another legal drama. But this one has two Saved by the Bell alums: Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Natalia Cigliuti. Obviously, MPG was the one and only Zack Morris on original recipe SBTB. NC played Lindsay, SBTB: The New Class's answer to Kelly. (And if you count the return of Zack's The College Years-style long locks, then that's one more former SBTB star.)

My excitement level is unnatural, mostly because I pretty much have no idea what this show's about. Something about former law school classmates? Or something? The cast is pretty awesome, though. Gloria Ruben? Jane Kaczmarek? I'm there already.

No comments: