Friday, May 23, 2008

Andy Cohen

Okay. So here's my thing about Andy Cohen.

First of all, you need to know that I think he's hot.

However! He's all over everything. Look, dude. You're an executive. Do your job. Make shows. I don't need to see you on TV. I don't care how hot you are.

And the fact that he wears all of his shirts open? Showing every last chest hair?

Like I said, I think the man is attractive. I welcome seeing his chest hair. I LOVE chest hair. But he just throws that shit around like it's the second coming of Christ. And I believe that if Jesus really exists and is coming back, he's not going to flash his chsesticles like that. I'm just sayin'.

So, Andy Cohen, call me. We'll have dinner. Maybe a little slap and tickle. But don't promote your shows like a fucking "Price Is Right" showgirl.

No comments: